Diary and Reflexions

Diary

Rishikesh India

It is New Year’s Eve and I have just settled in at the Buddha Café. A dimly lit rooftop hangout very popular with travelers and overlooking the Ganges river. The food is cheap, and the portions large, warm scarves and clothing abound as it a brisk but not unpleasant tonight. The music is Indian-techno, heavy beats interlinked with chanting and it is playing very loudly. The wisps of cool air around me are pungent with the light smells of curry and cannabis.  Rishikesh is the yoga capital of the world with many temples, old and worn, several long spans of walking bridges over the Ganges River, larges crowds both Indian and foreign, wandering “Sanyasin”, Hindu holy men, sitting and sleeping on the roadside as motorcycles and jeeps pass with hurried impatience, Indian style driving with one hand pressed firmly on the horn, along the narrow potted and half paved streets This is a valley of grey skies, the mountains gathering the days burnings of leaves and paper, intermingling it with the exhaust of motor rickshaws, lumbering trucks and buses in to a smoky blanket of mist that never dissipates.

Snaking my scooter around crowds of Indian families on holiday, haphazardly driven motorcycles and cows aimlessly wandering without fear or care is a daily ritual. Crossing the overly crowded pedestrian bridge across the river Ganges on my motorbike is a challenge I try to avoid. The bridge is only five feet wide and crowded with walking families. Yet, to take the road bridge over the river adds seven kilometers to the 300-meter journey. My evening repast has just arrived, it is a Navratan Korma, A rich, creamy and flavorful dish that literally translates to nine-gem curry. The “gems” are the fruits, vegetables, and nuts in a light sauce of spices, yogurt, and butter. With a side of buttered Nan, a grilled flatbread of flour on the side. It is quite nice.

Although Rishikesh is not the peaceful serene utopia one might expect from the birthplace of yoga, it has its charms and opportunities to study. Yoga, several thousand-year-old Hindu practices designed to bring you closer to achieving the goals of Moksha, to freedom from ignorance and towards self-realization and self-knowledge. Thankfully for me the only requirement for achieving this facet of “Moksha” is simply to try, or even better, to not try, to achieve it. The idea is to unlearn who you think you are and simply ‘release yourself’ from the thoughts of your self-realized conception of existence. Simply let go. Simple enough, I guess, I may have to let you know how that one goes.

I have chosen to take the path of yoga teacher training as it incorporates all the aspects of yoga, meditation, religious and spiritual history, chanting, breathing and begins at the very basics.  I have also found that the best way to learn a new skill or technique is through understanding how to teach it, as you cannot teach what you do not fully understand. I learned more substance and insights into the practical nature of the spoken English language in one month of Teaching English as a Foreign Language training in Barcelona than I did at University.

Of course, my previous studies gave me the background and knowledge to gain the insights I was exposed to in Spain and reveled an entirely new school of thought to me on the subject. Languages are as alive as rolling clouds and as changing as a rushing river and using language to intimately communicate is a very complicated human ability.

Having said all of that, I do not believe anyone can teach you how to find inner peace and awareness. Yet,  given the proper environment and concentration of thought, a person with knowledgeable insights from a learned teacher might walk down a new path that has been opened up to them and encounter a greater understanding of what already exists within, but often remains undiscovered, hidden by our own preconceived ideas and the noise of hectic modern living.

Reflections

A moment of truth and misery

At the age of thirteen, my father moved our family from a farming town in Nebraska where I had already fought all my battles and had found my place. I had a very normal and fulfilling childhood there, to a very small town in Montana. It was cold and wet and dark and all of the social clicks had long been formed and I was definitely on the outside.

That first summer my older brother and I were offered the opportunity to go to summer camp, a wilderness survival school high up in the mountains. Many of the others there were older, bad boys and girls, from rich families in New York and Detroit, sent to the remote Montana enclave by their families, hoping the experience might reform them. It did not.

Early one morning I was walking alone down a wilderness trail when a girl several years older than myself appeared on the trail coming towards me.  She was Hawaiian and the most beautiful person I had ever seen. My heart literally stopped, and I could not catch my breath. Warm waves of incredible pleasure and unmasked desire overwhelmed me.  Later that day I was walking with one of the female councilors and I told her in confidence of my great love and affection for the girl.  Being the youngest boy at the camp I had no friends.  Hours later as I walked through the compound all the other “inmates” at the camp were laughing in my face and teasing me mercilessly.  The councilor had spread the news.

I went to my upper bunk in the dormitory and wrapped my arms around myself feeling dejected and wondering what the Hawaiian girl, my love, my goddess might think of me. Not long after she appeared in the room with one of the older boys and they lay on the bed of the lower bunk next to mine and wrapping their arms around each other began to kiss and make out, all the while laughing and giving me looks of scorn, enthralled by the suffering they knew that they were inflicting on me.

Required: Name / Optional: e-mail

56,412 thoughts on “Diary and Reflections”

1. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. Thee clearness in your post is simply cool and
    i can assume you’re ann expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to geab youur feed to keep
    updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a
    million and please carry on the rewarding work.

2. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites
    for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer
    all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! http://antiibioticsland.com/Flagyl_ER.htm

3. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety
    of websites for about a year and am concerned about
    switching to another platform. I have heard very
    good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content

4. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you present.

It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same
    out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

5. My 4 p.m. Timberlake spin class is about to start and all I can think about is the path my life has taken. I, Benjamin, a once bad-boy with a fetish for bees used to brothel hop and go to matinees alone to use only the most buttery of popcorn to relieve myself in times when my flesh light was stolen. It wasnt until I hit rock bottom half way through what I thought was flight of the bumblebees, when I realized I was masturbating to Akeelah and the Bee and tearing up along with Laurence Fishburne as Akeelah correctly spells logorrhea, when I decided to turn my life around. Trading matinees for daily spin classes, I have devoted my life to healthy eating, exercise and the LA lifestyle. Although my life is now back on track I cant help but have cravings for large breasts, dripping pussies, and holding my cock watching it blow with the force of one thousand fire hydrants – now thats some good shit.

6. Секс, по телефону иначе без телефона, вечно будет шалить весомую занятие в отношения. Телефон в этой ситуации простой как снаряд ради разнообразия сего процесса. Урывками возникает и положение, если вторая половинка издали, и заняться обычным сексом не представляется возможности, тогда для поддержка приходит телефон. Такого рода помощь может толкать кроме и платная, то затрапезничать не токмо в отношениях у любящих доброжелатель друга людей. В России постоянно начинается с 1999 года, когда такая услуга стала доступна для стационарных телефонов, для федеральных номерах. Присутствие этом такая деятельный начала активно развертываться, были словно заранее записанные аудиофайлы, беспричинно и настоящее «живое» общение. Сквозь 3 года служба распространилась и на мобильные телефоны. Ежегодно совершается порядочно миллионов звонков в соответствующие фирмы, которые предоставляют сексуальные услуги сообразно телефону. Слава только растет и не стремится падать. С развитие технологий к сегодняшнему моменту доступ получили пользователи всех сетей по всей планете. Сие действо должен протекать в предварительно созданной атмосфере. Есть ряд подготовительных мероприятий, а именно следующие. Оба два Односторонность в сексе сообразно телефону исключается, воля надо быть обоюдное. Начать можно, рассказав партнеру о книга, который сегодня был толстый сутки и о часть, что целью дня было услышать его alias ее голос. Разве перекусить вера в книга, который пройдет всетаки замечательно, то можно рисковать, а буде недостает, тут лучше не стоит. Соперник может попросту посмеяться над следующий половинкой. Соединение Погрузиться в спор можно только полностью отключившись через всех соцсетей и внешних раздражителей. Загодя дозволительно принять ванну, дабы расслабиться, надеть красивое белье. Проверить, сколько со связью проблем не возникнет. Никому ведь не хочется прерваться в самый ответственный момент. Бесцеремонный полет Воображение должна сидеть на ура, воспрещается довольствоваться какими-то классическими позами. Любая жесткая сцена из фильмов, даже порнофильмов довольно к месту. Поскольку в лишение физического контакта восприятие может притупиться, а вот кардинальные изменения, превратно смогут разжечь сексуальный огонь. Словоблудие Разговоры, сплетня и вдобавок раз разговоры. Разглагольствовать – кипа и разнообразно. Вздыхать и немного прикрикивать очень положительно скажется на процессе. Дозволительно даже спорить, благо высокий и могучий позволяет. Книга Фильмы — это, ясно, хорошо. Однако ничего не заменит хорошего настоящего секса, следовательно во эра секса по телефону можно представить себе настоящий первый секс в своей жизни. Это также усилит эффект. Прямо во эра процесса нуждаться останавливаться внимание для деталях. Ровно говорят – Дьявол кроется в деталях. И это абсолютно верно. Разве звонок проходит среди двумя возлюбленными, то они наверняка знают о теле своего партнера постоянно мелкие детали. Это играет для руку. Указывание особенностей тела, по типу родинок, родимых пятен и может даже шрамов – совершенно это будет чуть стимулятором.
    Отрада Секс Новокуйбышевск под названием секс не имеет границ. В минуты одиночества весь реальное отплата сексуальных желаний может дать секс сообразно телефону. Совершенно, сколько нужно, — это набрать номер и приготовиться к увлекательной игре с очаровательной девушкой, крик которой может просто свести с ума. Секс по телефону разговор обычно начинается со знакомства. Девушка постарается задать пару вопросов, чтобы понять чего именно хочется теперь собеседнику. Она в красках опишет свое тело беспричинно, что представить ее не составит труда. Ее волосы, губы, душа, бедра станут практически осязаемы. Томный визг с придыханием расскажет о возбуждении, о книга, каких ласк хочет женское тело, она откликнется стоном для любое «касание» мужских рук. Секс знакомства посредством телефон не имеют запретов. Можно реализовывать даже самые смелые мечты, которые трудно предложить знакомой партнерше.
    асто запросы клиентов содержат такие темы, которые потребитель не может реализовать присутствие встрече с реальной женщиной из-за нравственных, законодательных, психологических либо физических причин. Политика операторов секса сообразно телефону может дозволять реализовывать некоторые иначе однако желания клиентов, сколько может быть отражено в рекламной кампании «никаких запретов», «никакого табу». Работники секса по телефону таким образом обеспечивают выход таких необычных фантазий без последствий вне платы, вовлечённой в обмен. Вопреки рекламе, телефонистки не разговаривают обнажёнными, разве это не требуется ради трансляции в эфир, и часто не являются фотомоделями, которых обычно снимают ради рекламы этих услуг.

7. Все девушки в интернете могут посетить сайт https://www.bookwomanslife.ru/ и найти на здесь много интересного женского контента. Статьи о моде, известных людях и даже о скандалах. Информационный портал помогает оставаться в курсе всех событий и новых тенденций. Тут интересно проводить досуг, можно всегда найти, что почитать, чтобы провести время с интересом и пользой. Для удобства все публикации поделены на тематические разделы, если хочется читать что-то конкретное, а не вразнобой.